Working at Syneton means:
We have a PASSION for accountancy, we work AGILE, we take OWNERSHIP, we have a great TEAM where HAPPINESS is key!
Full remote Cloud Developer
Who are we and what’s it like to work @ AdminPulse?
AdminPulse is the market leader in practice management software for accountants in Europe. The sky's the limit, so we are rapidly transforming from an on premise to being a cloud first software company.
We are currently in high growth and are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team!
Our mission is to empower accountants to sustainably grow their business through automation of complex processes. Working at AdminPulse means working together with great teams that deliver high quality, top notch solutions and services.
Come shape the future of accountancy through technology!
About the job
As a Cloud Developer at AdminPulse, you will:
- Build powerful backend applications with a serverless mindset and user-friendly front-ends
- Configure the services with a focus on scalability, quality and security
- Keep up-to-date with the fast-evolving landscape of technologies and innovations, sharing your knowledge and expertise with your teammates
Keep reading if you …
- Have experience with serverless cloud development and managing your infrastructure
- Business logic, database interactions and API’s have no secrets for you
- Are analytical and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Are a communicative teamplayer, during stand-ups you always give your unvarnished opinion and adjust if necessary
Five reasons to apply right now
- A position with impact in a fast-growing tech company with a start-up mentality that has an innovative culture
- With the support of Visma, AdminPulse offers a wide range of growth opportunities where you can use all your talents and where there is room for your own initiative
- Flexible hours and a full remote work that allows you to choose your work hours and location for the majority of the time
- Informal atmosphere with a young, ambitious crew. Beautiful office in Bornem (Antwerp).
- A fully optimised salary package - depending on your role & expertise: laptop, company car, internet fee, pension plan, hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and 32 holidays.
Ready to launch? 🚀
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com
See you soon!